- Please register at the reception when you arrive and leave. Visitors badge must be visible at all times.
- Your contanct person shall guide at all times.
- Familiarise yourself with the evacuation and fire instructions for the area you are in.
- The evacuation path in workshop is marked in yellow.
- Personal protective equipment is mandatory in workshop. Your contact person will help you with the correct equipment.
- Before physical work commence, a work permit shall exist for all external contractors.
- If you do any hazard observation, please notify your contact person.
- Your contact person will assist you during evacuation.
- Evacuation alarm will be sounded with a continuous bell signal.
- In emergencies notify: Fire: 110, Police: 112, Ambulance: 113
- Local emergency response leader shall also be notified.
- In case of alarm, evacuate immediately to muster point.