Altus Intervention AS are well intervention specialists in the North Sea. Delivering enhanced well production and efficient solutions is our business. We offer wireline, wireline tractor, coiled tubing and pumping and logging services in Norway, Denmark and the UK. Our knowledge and experience define us and is built around three core principles: safety, quality and reliability. Our Scandinavian Head Office is located in Stavanger, Norway.
The Danish team currently consists of 41 employees, with 25 employees working offshore. As we are growing in Denmark, we are currently seeking new employees locally in the Esbjerg area. We have vacant positions for Field Engineers at our branch in Esbjerg, Denmark.
We are seeking experienced Field Engineers:
• Execute well intervention services offshore within cased hole logging and tractor services
• Promote solutions utilizing Altus Interventions' services and products
• Ensure safe and high quality service execution
• Proactive Competency development
• Cross trained in wireline service, and function as a part of the wireline crew.
• Preferred more than 2 years’ Operational offshore experience within Tractor & Logging Services
• Bachelor or master degree within mechanical, electrical or petroleum areas, or technical college (mechanical, electrical or petroleum)
• Good knowledge of QHSE work and an outstanding QHSE attitude
• Valid offshore certificates and relevant courses
• Strong team player, who also can work independently
• Excellent IT/IS skills
• Excellent written and oral language skills, English and Scandinavian
• Structured, analytical and creative
• Constructive, flexible and positive
• An exciting and challenging position in a busy well service environment
• Good development opportunities
• Good welfare, pension and insurance schemes
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply at: Hr.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify witch position you are applying for. A copy of relevant and valid documents and certificates, must be submitted upon application.
Contact person: Bjørn Barka, mobile: +47 98296840 / Trond Weibell, mobile + 47 982 96 751
Apply by: 12.02.19